Retirement Benefits Review
Our Retirement Benefits Review is designed to provide you with a complete overview of your existing retirement arrangements and potential future benefits presented in a format that is clear and concise for you to understand.
Why Avail of a Retirement Benefits Review:
While most people will not work with the same employer for the entirety of their working careers, you can accumulate a variety of retirement plans by the time you contemplate retiring which may cause confusion. In order to provide clarity on these preserved arrangements, or if you wish to commence a retirement plan for the first time and are unsure of your options, or if you wish to assess whether you are contributing enough into your retirement plan to provide a suitable standard of living post retirement, our Retirement Benefit Review is designed to help you plan for your retirement with certainty.
How Do I Benefit From a Retirement Benefits Review?
Your Retirement Benefits Review is designed to identify the following:
- An overview of all of your household’s existing retirement plans,
- An assessment of the options available for any preserved benefits from former employments,
- An assessment of how these benefits will integrate with the State Contributory Pension,
- An assessment of how to maximise tax reliefs and tax-free income at retirement,
Following completion of your Retirement Benefits Review, you will have:
- Identified your retirement goals and objectives,
- Confirmed the benefits and value of your existing retirement plans and their ability to help you fulfil your retirement goals & objectives,
- Have a full understating of your post retirement income.
Fee for a Retirement Benefits Review:
To avail of a Retirement Benefits Review, Eolas Money applies a fee commencing from €800 plus VAT which facilitates:
- Discussing your overall retirement goals and objectives,
- Researching your existing accumulated benefits & entitlements (if any),
- Assessing your attitude to long term investment risk,
- Preparing your Retirement Benefits Report,
- Presenting your Retirement Benefits Report to you & follow up virtual meeting.
To find out more or to organise your Retirement Benefits Review, Contact Us
Eolas Money Management Ltd, T/A Eolas Money is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Registered in Ireland, registration number 478055. Directors: Brendan Reilly & Jim Stapleton Registered address: Ard Gaoithe Commercial Centre, Cashel Road, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary