Preparing a tax return can be a daunting prospect. We have worked on hundreds of tax returns for individuals across Ireland. We offer a fixed and highly competitive price for our tax return service, which means you can relax, safe in the knowledge that your self assessment tax returns are completed on time and accurately.
As a registered tax agent with the Revenue Commissioners, Eolas Money can prepare your tax return and ensure that you are paying the right amount of tax and avail of any applicable tax savings.
In Ireland, you should file an annual tax return for the following reasons;
- If you are self employed
- If you are a company director
- If you have rental property income
- If you have savings or investment income
- If you have bought/received or sold shares
- If you own land or property that is being let
- If you have income from overseas
- If you have sold or given an asset away (such as a holiday home or some shares)
What we will do for you:
Eolas Money will register with the Revenue Commissioners as your tax agent and liaise directly with them on your behalf. Once we receive all information required to prepare your tax return, we will liaise with you in regards to;
- Tax over payments
- Tax liabilities
- Applicable Revenue deadlines
- Provide guidance on tax savings that can be made
- Review the form before submission which reduces risk of a Revenue enquiry
- Where applicable tax deferral and/or a payment plan can be negotiated on your behalf
Fees for taxation services
- Completion of 1 year’s Income Tax Return: €150 plus VAT
- Preparation of 1 year’s Rental Property Income & Expenditure Accounts: €150 plus VAT
- Each Additional Year: €75 plus VAT
Self Employed Accounts
Our fee for the preparation of self employed accounts is based on the time spent by Eolas Money in organising your receipts, reconciling bank statements, invoices, etc. and subsequently preparing your accounts. We will provide you with a written quotation in advance of commencing any such work to ensure you are happy to proceed.
Capital Gains & Capital Acquisitions Tax Computations & Compliance
Additional fees associated with capital gains & capital acquisitions tax may apply depending on the level of work involved in preparing your computations. We will advise you in advance if an additional fee applies.
Our fees for the preparation of Rental Income & Self Employed Accounts are included as deductible expenses and therefore, qualify for tax relief.
To find out how we can help you contact us