Eolas Money Management Ltd (‘the Company’, ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’) is a Data Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulations and Irish data protection legislation. Our registered address is Ard Gaoithe Commercial Centre, Cashel Toad, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, E91-V2N8.
Information we Collect
We collect information: (i) you give us; (ii) information generated during the provision of our services and; (iii) information provided to us by third parties.
Types of information we may collect or hold about you include:
- Financial information
- Identity details such as your name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Health related information, where applicable
Purposes of Processing and the Legal Basis for processing
We use, and share, your data where:
• use is necessary to provide a service or fulfil a contract that you have entered into (e.g. to provide you with insurance services) or because you have asked for something to be done so you can enter into a contract with us;
• use is necessary because we have to comply with a legal obligation (e.g. complying with our obligations to report to regulatory authorities or law enforcement, etc.);
• use is necessary to protect your “vital interests” in exceptional circumstances;
• use for our legitimate interests such as managing our business and fraud or crime prevention. This may include things like training and quality assurance, strategic planning, statistical analysis of our service provision. You may object to your personal information being used for these purposes.
Recipients of Your Personal Data – Third Parties
In the course of providing our services to you, complying with legal obligations or pursuing our legitimate interests, we may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
• third parties with whom: (i) we need to share your information to facilitate transactions you have requested, and (ii) you ask us to share your information;
• service providers who provide us with support services to enable delivery of our services;
• statutory and regulatory bodies and law enforcement authorities;
We do not transfer personal data outside of the EEA.
How long we will hold your Data
How long we hold your data for is subject to a number of pieces of legislation and regulations – as a general rule, we will keep your data for 6 years after the end our relationship with you or the last service provided. We will however endeavor not to keep any of your personal data longer than is necessary to fulfil the relevant purpose and/or comply with a specific legal retention period.
Your Rights with Respect to Our Use of Your Data
From 25 May 2018, you have several enhanced rights in relation to how we use your information.
If you wish to exercise any of your data rights, you can contact Us by writing to the address above or emailing us.
If we are unable to deal with your request fully within a calendar month (due to the complexity or number of requests) we may extend this period by a further two calendar months and shall explain the reason why. If you make your request electronically, we will try to provide you with the relevant information electronically.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how your data is used, you also have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission in Ireland. You can contact the Data Protection Commission at:
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or Lo Call Number 1890 252 231
Fax: +353 57 868 4757
Postal Address: Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28
Information We Need
If you do not provide certain information, we may not be able to:
- provide the requested services to you.
- Assess your suitability to a product or service
- Recommend a financial product or service
We will tell you when we ask for information which is not a contractual requirement or is not needed to comply with our legal obligations.
Automated Decision making is not used by the Company.
We will update our data privacy notice from time to time. Any updates will be made available on our website https://eolasmoney.ie/
Eolas Money Management Ltd, T/A Eolas Money is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Registered in Ireland, registration number 478055. Directors: Brendan Reilly & Jim Stapleton Registered address: Ard Gaoithe Commercial Centre, Cashel Road, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary