Our initial meeting with you is conducted at our expense and is designed to assess the areas of your personal finances where we can help you. This meeting does not include any financial advice. Subsequently, should you wish to engage our help, you can choose to engage with us in the following ways:
1. By becoming an Eolas Money Financial Planning Member client.
Our monthly Financial Planning Membership rates are as follows:
Years 1 and 2: €60 per month €75 per month
Year 3 on: €40 per month €50 per month
Why many of our clients choose to be Financial Planning member clients:
- To receive ongoing bespoke Financial Planning tailored to help you achieve your financial goals,
- To avail of our Financial Planning & Cashflow Modelling software,
- To receive regular reviews on your financial planning journey and financial products,
- To avail of a Banking & Budgeting strategy specific to you & your household,
- To have their annual tax returns completed,
2. By availing of our Annual Review Service:
This service facilitates an annual Financial Planning review meeting, a cashflow modelling update, with all preparatory work for same conducted by experienced Certified Financial Planners. The fee for our Annual Review Service is €350 plus VAT. Any additional work carried out by Eolas Money on your behalf following the Annual Review Service will be charged for separately.
3. By paying us on a transactional basis for our time spent helping you with your Financial Planning requirements.
The fee charged by Eolas Money will be based on the time spent and amount of work undertaken by us on your behalf and will be agreed with you in advance of any work commencing. Our current hourly rate is €175 plus VAT.
For further information call 052 6129696
Eolas Money Management Ltd, T/A Eolas Money is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Registered in Ireland, registration number 478055. Directors: Brendan Reilly & Jim Stapleton Registered address: Ard Gaoithe Commercial Centre, Cashel Road, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary