In all our financial wellbeing seminars and in the work we undertake for our clients, we discuss the importance of achieving a sense of financial wellbeing. So what is Financial Wellbeing?
In our view, it’s a financial position where you and your family:
- Can fully meet your current financial obligations,
- Can feel secure in your ability to meet your future financial obligations,
- Can have peace of mind when it comes to the “What Ifs” life brings you,
- Can have the ability to make financial choices that allow you to enjoy your life.
At Eolas Financial Wellbeing we recognise that employees financial concerns, and changes within your organisation, have an impact on the wellbeing of your employees. As a result, our services have been designed to support your company goals and requirements, every step of the way:
Our support includes:
• Initial survey and evaluation of company requirements;
• Customization of all seminars / seminar program’s in conjunction with company decision makers;
• Pre-event communication content to assist with promoting the program and engaging employees;
• Participation reports with employee feedback; &
• Certificate’s for use in marketing the company as a leader in employee financial education and benefits.
- Achieving Financial Well-being,
- Getting Mortgage Ready,
- Understanding your Pay and Tax,
- Banking and Budgeting Better,
- Preparing for the What If’s of Life,
- Planning for Retirement
COVID UPDATE: All our seminars are now available as Webinars
Our 1:2:1 Employee Clinics can be organised in conjunction with any of our group seminars or on a standalone basis and they provide your employees with the opportunity to discuss their personal finance queries through confidential 1:2:1 meetings during working hours.
The agenda for these 1:2:1 clinics is set by the employee and your employees will have their personal queries answered by Certified Financial Planners®.