BA M. Sc QFA CFP® Professional
Director, Eolas Money
Brendan is married to Ciara, and although originally from Co. Meath now lives in Co. Waterford with his wife and two teenage daughters. In his spare time, Brendan is involved with numerous local community organisations, is a keen golfer and a Meath & Waterford GAA supporter. He graduated from UCD in 1998 and spent the next 11 years working with some of Ireland’s leading financial services firms.
Brendan is the co-founder of Eolas Money and has worked with employers to design and deliver workplace financial wellbeing initiatives since 2010. Brendan regularly delivers financial wellbeing seminars and webinars, as well as 1:1 clinics, on topics such as:
- Achieving Financial Wellbeing,
- Getting Mortgage Ready,
- Understanding your Pay and Tax,
- Banking and Budgeting Better,
- Preparing for the What If’s of Life,
- Planning for Retirement,
Brendan is the former Chairman of the Financial Planners of Ireland, an organisation for Certified Financial Planners™ (CFPs) dedicated to promoting the Financial Planning profession in Ireland, sharing best practice and representing the views of members.
Brendan’s Qualifications/ Accreditations:
- Masters of Science in Financial Planning
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP™)
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA),
- Specialist Investment Advisor (SIA).
- Society of Financial Planners of Ireland (SFPI) Member
Eolas Money Management Ltd, T/A Eolas Money is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Registered in Ireland, registration number 478055. Directors: Brendan Reilly & Jim Stapleton Registered address: Ard Gaoithe Commercial Centre, Cashel Road, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary