Having received some queries lately regarding upcoming tax deadline date, below is a summary of whats due to be paid & when.
- Pay current year(2011) Preliminary Tax by 31 October
- File your tax return for the previous tax year(2010) by 31 October. Failure to send your completed tax return by this date will result in a surcharge (5% where the return is submitted within two months, otherwise 10%) being added to your final tax bill. An extension to this date applies if a taxpayer is registered with Revenue to pay & file online using the ROS system. The extended date is 15th November 2011.
- Pay balance of tax for previous year(2010) by 31 October.
- File Capital Gains Tax return for previous tax year(2010) by 31 October.
- Pay any Capital Gains Tax due on disposals made in the initial period of 1 January 2011 to 30 November 2011 by 15 December 2011 (in the same tax year).
- Pay any Capital Gains Tax due on disposals made in the later period 1 December 2011 to 31 December2011 by 31 January.
Should anyone have any queries regarding your taxation affairs and compliance with these date, please contact us directly and we can discuss your affairs.