Personal Protection Review:
Our Personal Protection Review is designed to provide you, your spouse and family with peace of mind and financial security should either of you die prematurely, be diagnosed with a serious illness or be unable to work due to long term illness or disability.
Why Avail of a Personal Protection Review:
The financial consequences for any family should someone die prematurely, be diagnosed with a serious illness or be unable to work due to a long term illness or disability, is likely to be catastrophic. Such an event will likely result in the inability of your household to maintain the existing standards of living.
In order to protect yourself and your family, and provide the ability to maintain the existing standard of living in the event of a medical &/or financial emergency, our Personal Protection Review is designed to inform you of the financial consequences of such events and assess the suitability of your existing protection plans in providing your family with sufficient resources to maintain existing standards of living.
How Do I Benefit From a Personal Protection Review?
Your Personal Protection Review will take into account the following:
- The reduction in your households existing net incomes following death or inability to work due to diagnosis of serious illness or long term illness/disability,
- Your income replacement entitlements from the Department of Social Protection, if applicable,
- Any existing income replacement entitlements from your employer, if applicable,
- Allowances for contingencies such as funeral expenses, home adaptations, etc.,
- Identification of your households required personal protection requirements.
Following completion of your Personal Protection Review, you &/or your spouse will have:
- Confirmed the benefits and value of your existing insurance plans (life insurance, mortgage protection, serious illness cover, income protection, etc.) if any, in the event of a medical &/or financial emergency,
- Identified areas where your household is exposed to being over or under insured in the event of a medical &/or financial emergency,
- Identify methods to address the threats associated with being over or under insured
Fee for a Personal Protection Review:
To avail of a Personal Protection Review, Eolas Money applies a fee of €300 which facilitates:
- Meeting with you in person to discuss your overall protection requirements,
- Researching your existing benefits & entitlements,
- Preparing your Personal Protection Report,
- Presenting your Personal Protection Report to you.
To find out more or to organise your Personal Protection Review, Contact Us
We are delighted we availed of the services of Eolas Money. We found the service offered to us extremely thorough and professional. We received much needed help and advice on all aspects of our finances, now as a result we have a much better understanding of our tax affairs, pensions, health insurance, life insurance and investments and we are amazed and delighted by the savings we’ve made, we even received a tax rebate. Jim from Eolas Money met with us five times in our own home. During his visits he took the time to get to know us and to listen to our concerns about our finances. The decision to avail of Eolas Moneys’ services was definitely one of our better ones! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. Thank you!!
D & A Smith, Dublin