Our initial meeting with you is conducted at our expense and is designed to assess the areas of your personal finances where we can help. Subsequently, should you wish to engage our help, you can choose to engage with us in the following ways:
Option 1: By becoming an Eolas Money member client.
Monthly membership rates are as follows:
- Married or Partnered Couples: €50
- Single Individuals: €40
Why our Clients choose to be members:
- Bespoke Financial planning, designed to make your money work towards your goal and to help you on your financial journey,
- Twice annual meetings with experienced Certified Financial Planners, making sure the bumps in the road don’t throw you off track.
- Regular Household Banking & Budgeting assessments, so that nothing goes to waste!
- Annual tax return services
- Social media and regular e-zine bulletins, as well as other financial pearls of wisdom,
Option 2: By paying us for our time spent helping you.
The fee charged by Eolas Money will be based on the amount of work undertaken by us on your behalf and will be agreed with you in advance of any work commencing. Our current hourly rate is €150.
Option 3: By availing of our Annual Review Service:
- Preparation and filing of your annual tax return
- An annual Financial Planning meeting and all associated follow up work
The fee charged for the Annual Review Service will be based on the work undertaken by us on your behalf and will be agreed with you in advance, using our hourly rate.
For further information call 052 6129696